- Ensures the precise drilling of pilot holes when installing Tapcon anchors
- A masonry drill bit with a carbide tip
- Tapcon drill bits are sold separately and are also included in the large packages of fasteners
(at select stores only)
- For installing 3/16" Tapcon fasteners, use a 5/32" Tapcon drill bit
- For installing 1/4" Tapcon fasteners, use a 3/16" Tapcon drill bit
Click Here for Available Sizes
Using a hammer drill, drill a hole 1/4" deeper than anchor embedment.
Slide Condrive installation tool over drill bit and drill adapter and position Tapcon concrete anchor onto tool.
Drive Tapcon anchor into pre-drilled hole until anchor is fully seated.
Tapcon anchors require a minimum embedment of 1" and a maximum embedment of 1-3/4".